quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2011

I won’t miss you at all

Dear, I do not miss at all

Because it’s like you are always there.

I think of us sharing our thoughts

Completing each other’s sentences

And talking about we do not need to.


I do not miss you, no… I couldn’t…

Because you are in the inner part of my heart

As a true friend that I knew

I’d find somewhere, someday

Like my own bright star.


I do not miss you for sure

Because it’s natural to think that

Things are gonna be alright

And that soon we can be ourselves

Dreaming, creating, imagining…


I could never miss you after finding you

‘cause I felt such calmness and warm feeling

That you’d be there after all,

Trying to be the best we could be.

This was the only feeling I asked for.


I sure miss the moments

That maybe we’ll never have

The laughs we ‘re never gonna share

The pleasure of simply living each day

Without thinking much about do’s and don’ts.


I’ll try not to miss

The love we're never going to confess

The feeling of you hugging me tenderly

Your voice telling what I don’t need to know.

Oh, dear… I won’t miss you at all!

Nenhum comentário: